Policies and Procedures framework
Beyond Limits has developed policies and procedures to promote safe and consistent practice across the Organisation.
Our policies and procedures fit within the Beyond Limits Policies and Procedures Framework. Beyond Limits expects all staff to be familiar with the contents of the policies and procedures relevant to their role and to understand how to apply them within their daily work.
Our policies and procedures:
- reflect the organisation’s values and mission statement
- let everyone know how we work
- contain a policy statement for each specific subject followed by the procedures to be followed
- are not stand alone documents
- all fit within the Beyond Limits Policies and Procedures framework
- reference associated policies relevant to each subject.
Policies and Procedures A-Z
Below is a list of our Policies and procedure documents organised A-Z by title. They are in PDF format, can be downloaded, printed and read (using the free Adobe Reader). They cannot be edited and the text cannot be copied.